173791028-L.jpg

TIA!

Comments

• KvPhotoKvPhoto Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    Anyone?
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    It is certainly a cool structure and I like the shot... would be even better with a fish eye, or real wide angle lens... The only thing that puts it in context with the theme, for me is the title... If I simply saw the image in a gallery I wouldn't think of freedom or oppresionne_nau.gif That may be ok though... I would re-shoot it though (wider) getting the same amount of cage all the way around, maybe a square crop with the hole in the center... I don't know, just some ideas you may have allready tried and decided this one works best?

good luck... Winston
  • Lee MasseyLee Massey Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    Hi Kristina,

Nice photo, although I do agree with Winston. I am not sure if I saw this in a gallery that I would think of freedom or oppression.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the photo... The composition, exposure and all the angles and curves are great, I just think that it doesn't drive home the theme of this round.

Thanks for sharing! thumb.gif

Lee
  • KvPhotoKvPhoto Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    Lee Massey wrote:
    Hi Kristina,

Nice photo, although I do agree with Winston. I am not sure if I saw this in a gallery that I would think of freedom or oppression.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the photo... The composition, exposure and all the angles and curves are great, I just think that it doesn't drive home the theme of this round.

Thanks for sharing! thumb.gif

Lee

Thanks Lee and winston! Not a problem, by the way, this is the reason for posting it here and now, right? To get the feed back and learn from other's. I had not shot it specifically for this, just thought it might work.
    Thanks again