7-16---Carts down??

ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited July 16, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm trying to order a wedding that I have posted, but whenever I try to get into the cart, it just hangs.

I'm not trying very large orders either.. only about 80 or so.

Is it possible for someone to clear my cart so I can start over?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2007
    Erikmatey wrote:
    I'm trying to order a wedding that I have posted, but whenever I try to get into the cart, it just hangs.

I'm not trying very large orders either.. only about 80 or so.

Is it possible for someone to clear my cart so I can start over?
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!
    Hi Erik, no, carts aren't down. But I suspect a communication issue between you and SmugMug - I'm sorry about that!

You can clear your own cart, by deleting your cookies for SmugMug. If you need help with that, holler.
  • ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited July 16, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Erik, no, carts aren't down. But I suspect a communication issue between you and SmugMug - I'm sorry about that!

You can clear your own cart, by deleting your cookies for SmugMug. If you need help with that, holler.

Well I cleared my cookies, but still no go. It deffinetly isn't the cart, but is my end. Any ideas/suggestions to help me get it to work?
  • ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited July 16, 2007
    Erikmatey wrote:
    Well I cleared my cookies, but still no go. It deffinetly isn't the cart, but is my end. Any ideas/suggestions to help me get it to work?

Well...I tried a different browser (from IE to FireFox). And it seems to be working, albeit slow, but working.

Thanks!