Options

SOLD: Da Bigma

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited July 23, 2007 in House of Canon
Evening Folks,
I have decided to sell my Bigma :D , the 50-500mm lens. This is the non DG version that I purchased in late January. Have not used it a lot, but do have a couple of pics of the moon and 1 or 2 other pics, and pics of the lens as well. Glass is clean, body in very good condition. Collar has scuff marks and paint chips on the foot. Comes with the Sigma case, end caps (1 generic) collar and the petal shaped hood. At slightly over 4 lbs, this lens is not for everyone. Not something you want to carry around your neck all day long. Sharp hand held shots can be obtained on sunny days at iso 400. If it was half the weight, I would't be selling it :cry $695 delivered in the
Con US.
Thanks for looking and have a good evening :D
Jim...

Good Evening Again Folks,
I have received a few pm's about my price of $695. The price is firm. I really do not need to sell it, but knowing that this lens sells for about $750 used, I thought I would save the buyer a few bucks.
Have a good evening :D
Jim...

Comments

• Options
    edited July 18, 2007
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    Evening Folks,
    I have decided to sell my Bigma :D , the 50-500mm lens. This is the non DG version that I purchased in late January. Have not used it a lot, but do have a couple of pics of the moon and 1 or 2 other pics, and pics of the lens as well. Glass is clean, body in very good condition. Collar has scuff marks and paint chips on the foot. Comes with the Sigma case, end caps (1 generic) collar and the petal shaped hood. At slightly over 4 lbs, this lens is not for everyone. Not something you want to carry around your neck all day long. Sharp hand held shots can be obtained on sunny days at iso 400. If it was half the weight, I would't be selling it :cry $695 delivered in the
    Con US.
    Thanks for looking and have a good evening :D
    Jim...

Good Evening Again Folks,
    I have received a few pm's about my price of $695. The price is firm. I really do not need to sell it, but knowing that this lens sells for about $750 used, I thought I would save the buyer a few bucks.
    Have a good evening :D
    Jim...

One 'bump' for the afternoon crowd. Thanks for looking.
    Have a good afternoon :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    edited July 19, 2007
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    One 'bump' for the afternoon crowd. Thanks for looking.
    Have a good afternoon :D
    Jim...

Well Folks,
    Lots of interest shown, but no takers at this time. Guess I'll take her off the market for now. Thanks for looking, and as always, have a good evening :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 20, 2007
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    Well Folks,
    Lots of interest shown, but no takers at this time. Guess I'll take her off the market for now. Thanks for looking, and as always, have a good evening :D
    Jim...
    would you like us to change the title of this thread to "withdrawn"?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2007
    man... if I didn't just drop like 30k on a f-in wedding these would be VERY tempting... actually still is VERY tempting (no not for me just yet). I'd let it ride more than a could days...
  • Options
    edited July 20, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    would you like us to change the title of this thread to "withdrawn"?
    Good Evening Erik,
    I'll take the advice of sirsloop and give it until 5:00pm (ET) this Sunday, July 22. If it does not sell by that time, then please withdraw it.
    Thank you and have a good evening :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    edited July 23, 2007
    Good Morning Mr. Mod,
    It looks like I have a sale pending. If it falls through, I may start to use this lens a bit more, especially after looking at the pictures this beast has taken at 500mm, F8. Any way, please delete this thread at your convenience.
    Thanks to all for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...