Canon neck strap
2 aftermarket batteries
aftermarket charger
usb cable
front body cap
original unused warranty card
original instruction manuals
Sigma EF-500 DG Super flash
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens with Kodak 52mm UV filter (installed since the day it was purchased new)
512MB CompactFlash card
Canon RS-80N3 remote shutter release switch

The camera itself is in fantastic shape. Seriously, less than 1500 pictures have been taken with the thing. The only problem with the camera is that there's a little scuff mark on top of the pop-up flash. Big deal.

The Sigma flash is another story. Everything on it works no problem except for the lateral (up/down) movement of the head. The little ratcheting mechanism inside of the flash broke some time ago, so in order to keep the head in a stable up/down position, I've used a piece of duct tape to keep it there. Honestly, it works better than the mechanism ever did! It just looks like crap. If you wanted to fix it, Sigma will fix it for about $30 if you ship it to their New York headquarters. I never did it because I like the piece of duct tape better!!!

The lens is pristine. No fungus, scratches, marks, blemishes, chips, etc. Perfect lens.

Here's the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150143129090

Before FM implemented their money sucking Classified forums, I sold another 10D on there with lots of other equipment under the name Mr. Pute. As you can see from my eBay listing, I'm a decent seller as well.

Comments

• Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2007
    Welcome Emulsified.

Looks like a good starter package there. Only thing I will say is next time before going to auction try listing it as a for sale item here for a few days. We like to give our fellow members a crack at things first usually before going over to ebay. Plus we don't charge fee's.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    EmulsifiedEmulsified Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2007
    Thanks for the welcome. I only stumbled across this gem of a board after signing up for SmugMug yesterday. The items for sale have been up on other forums for the past two weeks. The next time I come across something I don't need, I'll definitely give everyone here a crack at purchasing outright.

Then again, if anyone has any Alienbees equipment or a lower end Nikon DSLR they want to get rid of, I'll consider trades outside of the auction prior to the auction hitting the reserve price. If something looked promising, I'd cancel the auction.