Brite Pix

HappySmuggerHappySmugger Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited July 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm not sure where to post this so, moderator, feel free to move if necessary.

Has anyone used Britepix to digitalize negs and prints? I see smugmuggers receive a 15% discount. how are their results? also, what resolution do you recommend for negs and prints to be scanned at?

Comments

• Ham1Ham1 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2007
    I'm not sure where to post this so, moderator, feel free to move if necessary.

Has anyone used Britepix to digitalize negs and prints? I see smugmuggers receive a 15% discount. how are their results? also, what resolution do you recommend for negs and prints to be scanned at?

I personally have not used them, I have used Digital Pickle and they have been great!

I would love to hear your feedback if you do a test run with Britepix. We included them because of the many SmugMuggers that have used them over the years. Over the time I have dealt with them as a partner they have been extremely efficient and responsive.

The plugs from the WSJ are nice also.

Markham
  • HappySmuggerHappySmugger Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited July 19, 2007
    Ham1 wrote:
    I personally have not used them, I have used Digital Pickle and they have been great!

I would love to hear your feedback if you do a test run with Britepix. We included them because of the many SmugMuggers that have used them over the years. Over the time I have dealt with them as a partner they have been extremely efficient and responsive.

The plugs from the WSJ are nice also.

Markham

thanks for the honest response!