Options

Some Fireworks

rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
edited July 20, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Taken last Canaday Day weekend. Click the photos for larger version. I hope you all like it :)

848212896_6237f521a7.jpg

847346969_0edbe0e972.jpg

848207898_3702000c9e.jpg

847344055_8dced2c3a3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    emmalouemmalou Registered Users Posts: 412 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2007
    Gorgeous.......thumb.gif
    I have no skills in night shots ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2007
    rhommel wrote:
    Taken last Canaday Day weekend. Click the photos for larger version. I hope you all like it :)

I love fireworks displays, everything goes all quiet just before the first of the fireworks explode, then all you hear is ooooooowwwwww ahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh wowwwwwww rolleyes1.gif

Great Shots thumb.gif ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    phuongphuong Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2007
    i dont know why everybody says it's great. i'm sorry to tell you the truth but these images are not great at all (i mean bad). composition is ok, but you need smaller apertures.
    shooting fireworks is very similar to shooting with flash. apertures and timing is all that matter. next thing you want to consider is location/point of view.
    good effort though.
  • Options
    rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2007
    phuong wrote:
    i dont know why everybody says it's great. i'm sorry to tell you the truth but these images are not great at all (i mean bad). composition is ok, but you need smaller apertures.
    shooting fireworks is very similar to shooting with flash. apertures and timing is all that matter. next thing you want to consider is location/point of view.
    good effort though.
    Thanks all for your comments, and special thanks to phuong for his valuable input.

Phuong, if what you are saying is THE TRUTH, then EVERYONE ELSE here were lying??

I would like to think that emmalou and Skippy really liked my photos.
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2007
    loved them nice. Do give Phoung's adivse a try thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery