Options

Boredom

cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
edited February 19, 2005 in Holy Macro
Snapped a couple pictures while waiting for my flight out of Denver.

16097844-M.jpg

16097845-M.jpg

I think the second one might work well as a background for an ad.

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,189 moderator
    edited February 19, 2005
    Boredom.
    cletus wrote:
    Snapped a couple pictures while waiting for my flight out of Denver.

I think the second one might work well as a background for an ad.

Agree with your #2. Those who approach my age may remember the AVIS commercial featuring O.J. Simpson running through the airport to pick up his rental car. The background was a blur like your pic. Ripe for additions.

Perhaps a modern day version of that using your #2 above would feature A. Williams running towards an airport BBQ restaurant hurdling over luggage carts and other puzzled travelers while protecting his 1Ds MkII w/ L-lens attached high overhead.

Yes, boredom can breed snap-happiness. Consider the following:
    driving.jpg

But there's a downside. Boredom can also yield totally un-inspired crap like:

unleaded.jpg
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2005
    David_S85 wrote:
    But there's a downside. Boredom can also yield totally un-inspired crap like:

unleaded.jpg
    lol3.gif Notice that I didn't say that those were the only pictures I took while I was waiting for my flight lol3.gif

Here's a pretty uninspired photo from an earlier time passing photo session during my trip.
    16097846-M.jpg
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2005
    But it is cold outside, that is yielding to a week of rain starting tomorrow.....

I rested, now I am really bored! Cold and wet, remember. And I gotta get emotions and learn my new 300 lens. So add guilt!

g (And high tide is this afternoon and evening. The only time the birds are really out is lowish tide. Can't shoot now, for doG's sake, it is noon.)
    I won that challenge because I was bored enough to take a bored shot of my husband........... but that was different.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.