Options

FS: US only Tamron SPA AF200-500 Di LD (IF)

wcj0wcj0 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited July 23, 2007 in House of Canon
(1) For sale Tameron SPA AF200-500 F/5.6-6.3 Di LD (IF) lense pruchased 9\04\05 from Cameta Camera for a nature shoot. This lense just sits in my kit and sees no use so I have decided to sell it. The lense is tack sharp and aside from the original shoot it was purchased for, has seen very little use. The lense is in "as new condition". Comes with the original Tameron warrantee card, however I am not sure if the warrantee is transferable. Original case is missing however original box is included excluding the UPC code. This lense has had a Hoya 86mm UV filter on it since new ( sold seperatly). Price for lense is $725 plus 3% paypal fees. This price includes shipping to the lower 48 states only, sorry I am not selling out of the US 48.
(2) Hoya 86mm UV (0) filter $55 ( will not sell until lense sells incase buyer wants to purchase the UV filter with the lense for a package price of $725 (lense) + $25 ( filter) = $750). ) If intersted please contact me by email: wcj0937@optonline.net. I have sold various items on ebay under caseyblackwhite and FM forums along with this forum under wcj and have 100$ feedback. thanks for looking, wcj
67ozb83.jpg
6hi6h03.jpg
6hdun7n.jpg
4t7l0t5.jpg
4tu964w.jpg
4zy0gu9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 23, 2007
    Howdy wc, welcome to the Flea Market wave.gif

can I make a small suggestion? your linked images are H U G E! Even on a 1280 by 1024 screen, I'm scrolling for ages. Might make it easier with slightly smaller images - inquisitive buyers can always ask for full res if they want details.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]