Pasoti

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited July 22, 2007 in Holy Macro
:scratch Can anyone tell what Pasoti means it is word i have never seen or heard but my main gate lock says Pasoti :scratch
175465458-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• hamsterhamster Registered Users Posts: 361 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2007
    Awesome shot Awais! I don't know, Pasoti must be the manufacturer of the lock :)
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2007
    headscratch.gif Can anyone tell what Pasoti means it is word i have never seen or heard but my main gate lock says Pasoti headscratch.gif

It would be a brand name Awais as Hamster also said :D

It's a good shot of the lock thumb.gif .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2007
    :D Thanks Hamster and Skippy
    here are google results for Pasoti lol i thought it is some french or Italian word eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • MYSTICAMYSTICA Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 22, 2007
    It's probably the brand of the product. I think they gave their surname as a brand.
    The sound is tipical italian or spanish. Even if in Italy we have a lot of Pasotti and no Pasoti.
    But maybe during the Italian immigration at the begin of the century a lot of italian people didn't write correctly their surname (sorry for my English, I hope to improve better my english in the next future)
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2007
    Thanks Rossella ! we even have underwears named Titanic hanging in markets so i was curious what is Pasoti rolleyes1.gifthese things are locally made it is unusal name
    thumb.gif

My Gallery