Options

FS: Telesor Auto 2X Teleconverter (NIF)

rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited July 21, 2007 in Nikon Land
Hey guys... I have this 2X converter that I never use. I bought it a while back and just don't need it. I'm doing some house cleaning and this item is going out.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

It reads "Telesor Auto 2X Teleconverter (NIF) made in Japan" around the barrel of the converter. It had a sticker on it but it came off and there is a little 'goo' It would come off real easy I'm just too lazy to do it.

The element(s) are in perfect condition and everything seems to function the way it should. Despite this having the word 'Auto' it is not for AF. It has some sort of aperture movement piece. I don't have a MF nikon body so I don't know exactly what it does.

You can use this on a digital body, you just have to be in full manual mode and you don't have AF.

So having said all that I'll let her go for $15 shipped. My prefered method of payment is paypal but I'll accept pretty much anything except food stamps ;)

I also have a third party battery. $5 and it's yours. I bought 3 a long time ago on ebay and it's been in the box ever since. I've only used one and I gave one away in the pay-it-forward thread. As you can see it still has the shrink-wrap on it.

4.jpg

Any questions let me know.

-Grant
Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB