Options

SOLD: Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS (usa model)

UP N MTNSUP N MTNS Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
edited July 23, 2007 in House of Canon
Lens is SOLD

I bought it May of this year(2 months ago's)from B&H. I have all the paper work, box, carring case, plastic bags,caps,hood and a Hoya UV filter.(everything that came with it) There are no nicks,dings or scratchs on the lens..
Its in "as new condition". I'm asking $1350 shipped in the CONUS via FedEx 3 day air. I can post pics of everything later tomorrow.
I'm trying to raise some cash for a small project I've got in the works, so some of my lens are going up for sale to help with that. I have positive feed-back on DigiGrin....
I prefer PayPal but will take Cashiers Check or Money Order,will not ship till CC or MO clear in my account...

STILL FOR SALE
I also have the Canon 1.4 Teleconverter that I bought at the same time for sale. I have the paper work, box and caps for it $225 shipped via FedEx in the CONUS. I will sell as a package for $1550....
Tug at a single thing in nature, and you will find it connected to the universe.
John Muir

Comments

• Options
    UP N MTNSUP N MTNS Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2007
    That was FAST!!!! Lens is SOLD.

I still have the tele-converter for sale.
    Tug at a single thing in nature, and you will find it connected to the universe.
    John Muir