Photo placemarks on MapThis! not showing up when no caption

SebuzSebuz Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have noticed, that photos won't show up on my Map This! page, unless they have a caption. Placemarks do show up on the main map on my home page, but clicking on any of them brings up empty Map This! page zoomed in on the correct location.
I don't usually have time to caption all of my photos and this is rather annoying having to do this for every photo for which I have the geographical information. I enter the geographical information by editing geography for a photo.
Help appreciated.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2007
    Sebuz wrote:
    I have noticed, that photos won't show up on my Map This! page, unless they have a caption. Placemarks do show up on the main map on my home page, but clicking on any of them brings up empty Map This! page zoomed in on the correct location.
    I don't usually have time to caption all of my photos and this is rather annoying having to do this for every photo for which I have the geographical information. I enter the geographical information by editing geography for a photo.
    Help appreciated.
    Hi Sebuz, welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

I've confirmed the problem and bugged it internally. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we'll have it fixed shortly.
  • SebuzSebuz Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 25, 2007
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Sebuz, welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

I've confirmed the problem and bugged it internally. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we'll have it fixed shortly.

Thanks. And thanks for your quick reply.