Picasa

dietrichmddietrichmd Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited July 24, 2007 in Finishing School
Ok, I know this topic has been here for a while, but I still cannot find a decent answer or replacement.

So I am using the wonderful picasa2 software and aside from having to use star*explorer (which I like) to upload photos which, as we know, is somewhat tedious.

So, has there been any development into a picasa - smugmug bridge application? Or integration of picasa and star*explorer?

If not, what alternatives to picasa are there? I read through one thread and they suggested powersnap, which I downloaded and only supports flickr...yuck.

So again, any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

Dietrich M. Duke
dietrichmd.smugmug.com
dietrichduke.com

"Think for yourself. Know what you're doing. Question authority." -Tim Leary's last words

Comments

• MilnerMilner Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2007
    When I use Picasa I just "export" my photos and then use the drag and drop interface on smugmug to upload that folder....Not automated, but not too many steps....
  • Shane422Shane422 Registered Users Posts: 460 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2007
    Milner wrote:
    When I use Picasa I just "export" my photos and then use the drag and drop interface on smugmug to upload that folder....Not automated, but not too many steps....

I do it this way as well. Just make sure that the export settings are set to give you the highest quality file. The defaults are set to resize and compress.