Options

Sold: Sigma Bigma 50-500 F4-6.3 EX HSM R/F

k2c1959k2c1959 Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
edited July 27, 2007 in House of Canon
Up for sale is my Bigma Non DG version. I bought this from the good DoctorIt on here a while back. I do not even use, so maybe someone else can use. It is an excellent lense and I have not taken maybe 10-15 pics with it. Thought I might use, but have not. So, with that said:

BE PREPARED:
It takes two (2) hands to handle this whopper. There is no "Look ma' no hands" to this one. Measures 9 1/2" closed and 13 inches full open, add the lense hood and it totals 16 inches. (You could use to frame a house on 16"centers) no need for a tape measure.:rofl Comes complete with lense bag,lense hood,tripod mount,original box and original paperwork. Uses filter size 86 (none included). This thing is HUGE!!!

Asking 675.00 shipping/paypal/insurance included. Any questions scream at me.
A few more pictures can be seen in my gallery below. just click the link.http://k2cphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/3203641/1/176635734
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away......

" I wasn't born in Oklahoma, but I got here as fast as I could! "

http://k2c-ridge.smugmug.com/
Member NAPP

Comments

• Options
    jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2007
    k2c1959 wrote:
    Up for sale is my Bigma Non DG version. I bought this from the good DoctorIt on here a while back. I do not even use, so maybe someone else can use. It is an excellent lense and I have not taken maybe 10-15 pics with it. Thought I might use, but have not. So, with that said:

BE PREPARED:
    It takes two (2) hands to handle this whopper. There is no "Look ma' no hands" to this one. Measures 9 1/2" closed and 13 inches full open, add the lense hood and it totals 16 inches. (You could use to frame a house on 16"centers) no need for a tape measure.rolleyes1.gif Comes complete with lense bag,lense hood,tripod mount,original box and original paperwork. Uses filter size 86 (none included). This thing is HUGE!!!

Asking 675.00 shipping/paypal/insurance included. Any questions scream at me.
    A few more pictures can be seen in my gallery below. just click the link.http://k2cphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/3203641/1/176635734

Good Morning,
    I had my non DG model for sale as well. 2 buyers backed out at the last minute. After looking at some of the pics this beast has taken, then shot a few in raw and played around with them, I decided to keep my lens. This is an incredible photographic tool with a 50-500mm reach that produces sharp hand held shots at 500mm. Granted, I shoot at iso400 and the sun is out. After thinking about it, there's no way I'd part with this lens now.
    Anybody who wants a very good 'heavy' lens for just about any type of shooting, with the exception of indoor, low light, or wide angle shots, this lens cannot be beat. The canon 100-400mm IS and the Sigma 80-400mm IS lenses are also very good, as well as, have the IS; however, they are quite a bit more expensive and don't have the extreme range the 'Bigma' has. And with a little pp, the IQ is just about the same on all 3 lenses. I wished Sigma would have included a weight lifting belt with this beast rolleyes1.gif
    Good luck on your sale and have a good day :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,904 moderator
    edited July 26, 2007
    PM sent.

Thanks,
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    k2c1959k2c1959 Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2007
    ziggy53 wrote:
    PM sent.

Thanks,
    back at ya zig.
    thanks
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away......

" I wasn't born in Oklahoma, but I got here as fast as I could! "

http://k2c-ridge.smugmug.com/
    Member NAPP