Private Galleries Question

tipk99tipk99 Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited July 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I have my page www.tpk-photography.com set up so on the home page are only "recent events" I used the tutorials to set up a separate "Galleries" page. I also set up a "Portfolios" page as a sharegroup. I want the "galleries" to contain pictures for sale, and the "portfolios" to contain pics not for sale. So I don't want the "porfolio" galleries to show up on the "galleries" page. Right now, the one porfolio gallery I have does. I have made it private, but it still shows up. Which is odd, because I have other private galleries that don't show up on the "galleries" page.

Why does that one gallery show up on both the galleries page and the porfolios page?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2007
    tipk99 wrote:
    Hi,

I have my page www.tpk-photography.com set up so on the home page are only "recent events" I used the tutorials to set up a separate "Galleries" page. I also set up a "Portfolios" page as a sharegroup. I want the "galleries" to contain pictures for sale, and the "portfolios" to contain pics not for sale. So I don't want the "porfolio" galleries to show up on the "galleries" page. Right now, the one porfolio gallery I have does. I have made it private, but it still shows up. Which is odd, because I have other private galleries that don't show up on the "galleries" page.

Why does that one gallery show up on both the galleries page and the porfolios page?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom
    If it's set to private it will not show on the galleries page logged out but will
    show logged in. Also if it is in a sharegroup you visited it will show for a set
    time even if it is private and you're logged out.

Clear the Smug cookies and it will not show until you go to the share group again.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog