Watermark file type

gellstonegellstone Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited July 27, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I created a watermark per the DGrin instructions, and saved it as a .png file. When I attempt to upload it to Smumug I get an error indicating that file type is not allowed. Is this the case?

Comments

• GJMPhotoGJMPhoto Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2007
    Check the file size!
    gellstone wrote:
    I created a watermark per the DGrin instructions, and saved it as a .png file. When I attempt to upload it to Smumug I get an error indicating that file type is not allowed. Is this the case?

How large is the file? I've found that if the file is too large, the error you get says the file type is not allowed (misleading). Don't know if this is your problem...but someone out there can tell you...how big?
  • gellstonegellstone Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited July 26, 2007
    GJMPhoto wrote:
    How large is the file? I've found that if the file is too large, the error you get says the file type is not allowed (misleading). Don't know if this is your problem...but someone out there can tell you...how big?

The file is only 4kb.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2007
    gellstone wrote:
    Try using the drag and drop to upload.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2007
    Try the standard (Olde Faithful) for PNGs - though the Univ D&D will work, also.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/problems