Moving Galleries

bjohnson20bjohnson20 Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited July 27, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there an easy way to move an existing sub category full of galleries to another gallery without having to go in each gallery seperately? Here's what I am trying to do: I have about 10 sub cat galleries with 40-150 galleries and sub galleries within (horse shows) I want to create a new sub sort gallery on the homepage and call it "Horse Shows" and put them all in there but keep them seperate like they are now. Am I dreaming or is this possible? Thanks!
Brandy Johnson
New Vision Photography & Design
www.newvisionfarm.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2007
    bjohnson20 wrote:
    Is there an easy way to move an existing sub category full of galleries to another gallery without having to go in each gallery seperately? Here's what I am trying to do: I have about 10 sub cat galleries with 40-150 galleries and sub galleries within (horse shows) I want to create a new sub sort gallery on the homepage and call it "Horse Shows" and put them all in there but keep them seperate like they are now. Am I dreaming or is this possible? Thanks!
    Use Firefox and get the SmugBrowser add-on. Look here.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • bjohnson20bjohnson20 Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2007
    Thanks Allen,

This program look like it could be the ticket but once I have it how do i use it? I clicked the link and saved it and then it opened in winzip and i saw all the files but now what? Sorry for being a little cluless headscratch.gif:)
    Brandy Johnson
    New Vision Photography & Design
    www.newvisionfarm.com
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2007
    bjohnson20 wrote:
    Thanks Allen,

This program look like it could be the ticket but once I have it how do i use it? I clicked the link and saved it and then it opened in winzip and i saw all the files but now what? Sorry for being a little cluless headscratch.gif:)
    On this page
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=47484

Find this on page.
    Download it here. Once installed, run from Tools->SmugBrowser

It opens a page with install button. Click it and it should install, close Firefox
    and after restarting look under "tools" menu at the top for SmugBrowser.

I think this is the latest version.
    http://smugbrowser.introversion.com.au/beta/
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog