Help! Batch file resizing????

xsquiggyxsquiggy Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited July 27, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Can someone please explain the simplest way to perform batch file resizing for uploading to Smugmug? The only photo editing software I have is Photoshop elements and Irfanview, neither of which perform batch file resizing. I really don't want to invest alot of money in a professional software package, as I only need this one function at this time. Are there any inexpensive alternatives????

Thanks. I'm looking to resize huge files of 6-8 MB pics so I can upload to Smugmug without growing old. Thanks.

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2007
    xsquiggy wrote:
    Can someone please explain the simplest way to perform batch file resizing for uploading to Smugmug? The only photo editing software I have is Photoshop elements and Irfanview, neither of which perform batch file resizing. I really don't want to invest alot of money in a professional software package, as I only need this one function at this time. Are there any inexpensive alternatives????

Thanks. I'm looking to resize huge files of 6-8 MB pics so I can upload to Smugmug without growing old. Thanks.
    Irfanview does do resizing.
    File ... Batch Conversion/Rename
    check - Batch conversion - Rename result files on lower right.
    check - use advance options
    click - Set advance options button
    Check - RESIZE
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog