Options

FS: Tamron 28-75 XR Di - $245

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited July 29, 2007 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, I got this Tamron 28-75mm XR Di in a package deal recently, but do to winning a lowball offer on a 28-70L, this needs to go, FAST!

Here's the skinny on this lens: There are 3 small marks on the front element. These do not affect image quality in any way, but they are there none the less. The original seller still has pics up here.

You can see the marks very clearly. I am adding a Canon rear lens cap to what you see, so you get the lens, hood, and rear lens cap. I don't have a front cap (it didn't come with any). There is also a little dust internally, nothing unusual about it. This is a great shooting lens, and other than the marks, is in great shape. No working problems whatsoever.

I'm asking $245 shipped and paypaled in the US. I will ship overseas, but the buyer pays the extra shipping costs (whatever they may be).

I have excellent feedback on FM under squeaky_clean, and on ebay under squeaky_clean 82. I'd really like to sell this tonight. I can ship it monday afternoon via USPS priority mail.

Chris
[/FONT]

Comments