#10 Idea

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited July 30, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Just a thought/idea I am toying with, woke up to this today (as you can see camera is always close by..LOL)...not too sure about it...was messing around, first time submitting a picture here for critique, so have at it.....Look forward to reading your thoughts...

Title: Mother Nature's Morning Greeting

268522044.jpg
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2007
    Maybe wake up tomorrow morning and open the blinds before shooting and let us see more of what's out there? Is it surf or is it turf?
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2007
    Thanks Mark.

Can't open the blinds they are bamboo...Laughing.gif

I guess it would be "turf" i.e. Mother Nature?

Anyways just an idea I was toying with....but I guess your comment sort of let me know...:D
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2007
    Lovely way to wake up, but it doesn't really convey either surf or turf to me. Even subtly. Keep at it. Your time is NOW!

Virginia

Email
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2007
    neat, but I agree with others, I don't think it's strong enough for the theme.
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    The real reason for posting
    was to just make us all extremely jealous that you get to wake up to a view of palm trees! I like the concept but I agree that it needs something more for the theme.
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    Travis wrote:
    was to just make us all extremely jealous that you get to wake up to a view of palm trees! I like the concept but I agree that it needs something more for the theme.

Awww JT, you found me out...Laughing.gif

Totally understand, I don't think it is my best thought process for the theme either, but I've been busy, and I guess you could say "slacking" for better words...Laughing.gif Egads I better check out the deadline...I have my thoughts piled in my head so I better make them reality soon...

Thanks EVERYONE who commented....and GOOD LUCK