Another try redoux

jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
edited January 22, 2010 in People
Here are the shots I had trouble posting. It is too late I need SLEEP!!! I seem to be having large group composition issues. Anyways, these will need BW printing, so I haven't actually PP'd any in color. These are all seniors. The first shot I tried last weekend with 13 girls. It was better with only 8, and I was able to stay lower to the ground and also used a wider lens. It was actually shot with the plastic kit lens that came with the 400D. I used the Tamron on the rest. Ahhhh rest!!!

177689939-L.jpg

177689950-L.jpg

177689968-L.jpg

177690011-L.jpg

177690034-L.jpg

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2007
    Beautiful group of girls! I especially like 1, 4, 5. Nicely done! thumb.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • ~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2007
    #1 is not my favorite, but I really love the rest of them! Great job!
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    ***READY OK****Ahhh to be young again and a cheerleader...those were the good ole days. Great pictures. Lov'em all. clap.gif
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Here are the shots I had trouble posting. It is too late I need SLEEP!!! I seem to be having large group composition issues. Anyways, these will need BW printing, so I haven't actually PP'd any in color. These are all seniors. The first shot I tried last weekend with 13 girls. It was better with only 8, and I was able to stay lower to the ground and also used a wider lens. It was actually shot with the plastic kit lens that came with the 400D. I used the Tamron on the rest. Ahhhh rest!!!

177689939-L.jpg

Just diggin' through the vault and had too say; YUMMY!! clap.gif
    Nice way of putting a group together... thumb.gif
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    Love 'em. Wish that first one was just a touch more to the left (our view). Her elbow is ever so slightly clipped while there's plenty of room on the right.

Really like these. Crisp B&W conversions! thumb.gif
  • thomasjmthomasjm Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    D'Buggs wrote:
    Just diggin' through the vault and had too say; YUMMY!! clap.gif
    Nice way of putting a group together... thumb.gif
    +1

Nice job of organizing all the girls. I know from experience that it is tough with that many people, and you did a great job. And I love the expressions and how everyone seems to be having fun.