Lost page options

JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
edited July 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I know I brought it up in a another forum and said it didn't bother me that much because viewers on other computers could see it still. Well, that changed late yesterday and I was wondering how to fix it. I don't have the option to go to a page in any of my galleries. Instead, I have to go through to the next page by clicking on the last thumb on the page and clicking next picture to get it to change. Any help would be greatful. BTW, I added a slide show and navbar yesterday and after all that is when it "disappeared". :scratch
Jamie
JBHotShots.com
Facebook
7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,341 moderator
    edited July 30, 2007
    I can still see the page options in your galleries. I'll attach a small screen shot as an example.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? The fact that other users can see the page options and you can't implies that it is something environmental (as in something on your computer).

--- Denise
  • JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    Yesterday I ran a disk cleanup and still no progress. I know I don't have the best computer in the world so. Thank you though. Any other suggestions? I also think I am having problems with Google Analytics. I know people looked at my page yesterday and it showed no views. I'm wondering if this goes hand-in-hand?
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
    7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,341 moderator
    edited July 30, 2007
    Yesterday I ran a disk cleanup and still no progress.
    A disk cleanup wouldn't do anything to clear your browser cache. So I think it's probably worth trying that.

In IE, go to properties, then to Browsing history. Delete temporary internet files.

In FireFox, Tools, clear private data.

--- Denise
    edited July 30, 2007
    I did that as well. Not sure what is wrong. Everything else seems to be working properly. Any other suggestions? ne_nau.gif
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    One thing to fix
    I did that as well. Not sure what is wrong. Everything else seems to be working properly. Any other suggestions? ne_nau.gif

I see the page nav fine myself to. I did look at your customizations and I found one thing worth correcting just to make sure it isn't causing the issue:

In this section of your CSS, you are missing a ; on the margin-top line
    #navcontainer ul {
    margin: 0;
    margin-top:20px
    padding: 0;
    list-style-type: none;
    text-align: center;
    }
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
    edited July 30, 2007
    Ok, I didn't see the difference from what I had to what you posted but I copied and pasted just to be safe. I checked my page out also and still no change. Thank you again. Anything else before I go and do something I might regret...rolleyes1.gif
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    Ok, I didn't see the difference from what I had to what you posted but I copied and pasted just to be safe. I checked my page out also and still no change. Thank you again. Anything else before I go and do something I might regret...rolleyes1.gif

I posted your current version, not a fixed version. You just need to add a semicolon at the end of the margin-top line. Every CSS directive must end with a semi-colon or the parsing gets messed up.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
    edited July 30, 2007
    Ok, thank you. Added it and just for reference, no change. Thank you though.
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook