Breadcrumbs not showing up

sportzfotosportzfoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
There seem to be several posts about disabling or hiding breadcrumbs, but nothing about enabling them (I'm assuming they're supposed to be enabled by default). I have three galleries so far... as you browse through them, breadcrumbs are not showing up.. the only way to navigate seems to be via the browser's BACK button. www.sportzfoto.com

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 30, 2007
    sportzfoto wrote:
    There seem to be several posts about disabling or hiding breadcrumbs, but nothing about enabling them (I'm assuming they're supposed to be enabled by default). I have three galleries so far... as you browse through them, breadcrumbs are not showing up.. the only way to navigate seems to be via the browser's BACK button. www.sportzfoto.com

Thanks in advance!

Hi :)

Welcome to DGrin wave.gif

You have hide owner turned on in those galleries. Hide owner removes any customization and also navigation back to your homepage (breadcrumbs). To change that, go into a gallery, and underneath a photo, click on gallery tools, then customize gallery. Scroll down to security & privacy and check no next to hide owner. Tutorial here:

http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/2720246

Let us know if you have further problems.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • sportzfotosportzfoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited July 30, 2007
    Thank you!