Something has to give

indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited July 31, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I am going to sit this LPS round out, I've decided. I have overextended my self and the thought of one more thing on my plate is making me crazy. I wish everyone the best of luck and will be anxiously reading the threads between my piles and piles of work! See you in the semi finals! :wink

(((mmmmmwah)))

Jesse

Comments

• Pat664422Pat664422 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    Indiegirl,

Sorry to hear real life is getting in the way. I'm having problems with that as well. I might be joining you in passing on this round. Last weekend was consumed by a friend's wedding that involved a 16 hour round road trip, and we will be flying to San Francisco on vacation for the last days of this round and about 5 days of the semifinal round.

I know going on vacation is hardly an excuse that will get me much sympathy, heh. We are planning on going down the Pacific Coast Highway as soon as we get there. I'm hoping I'll get a good surf shot that I can squeak in at the last minute. Hey, Indie, sounds like you should follow my lead and take a vacation as well. Just time yours better and make sure it's not during the semifinal round. LPS comes first of course!
  • LiquidAirLiquidAir Registered Users Posts: 1,751 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2007
    I told myself I was going to sit out round 2 after flailing for a couple days on my initial idea. Then on the Saturday before the end of the competition, I shot this just because he was there and I had my camera with me.

Strut
    140165044-M-1.jpg
    Just for the heck of it, I entered it for theme "Stately" because tickled my funny bone. Mind you, it didn't place, but then I didn't expect it to. However, I can now say I have entered both a turkey and a lemon (round 3) in the competion. How's that for bragging rigths?

Go ahead, skip the round. But keep your camera with you and the themes in the back of your head...
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2007
    yeah, it can be hard to participate in all of them. Don't forget to eat - maybe your hubby could take you out for some 'surf n turf'......mwink.gif
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2007
    Anyway, I'm sure you're not letting yourself off so easy, as you're probably already agaonizing over what you're going to shoot NEXT week....
    headscratch.gif:D
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..