Hunter

AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
edited February 21, 2005 in People

Comments

• amcamc Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    Well, I guess if you're looking for IMHO-type comments, I'd have to say that perhaps an alternate background might make the shot a bit less busy, without the impression of foliage growing out of their heads. If it were my photo I'd have to spend a half-hour with PhotoShop and make the background black. But that's just me. Otherwise, a cute couple...nice composition and texture. Oh, and I think that stuff behind the lady's shoulder blade needs to go, too.

amc
    amc.smugmug.com
  • mslammersmslammers Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    I think I would go with AMC on this one. Color is good, surrounding needs to be less busy.1drink.gif
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    I think he needs a haircut. 1drink.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 21, 2005
    fish wrote:
    I think he needs a haircut. 1drink.gif
    AMC, mslammers, thank you for the input, I should've known better. Fish, he's now at the Naval Academy, trust me, the hair is shorter!!!
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    Fish, he's now at the Naval Academy, trust me, the hair is shorter!!!
    :):

Is that your son, Angelo?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson