Nickname confusion

WABWAB Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited August 3, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello moderator;
I started a thread regarding nicknames that has got me more confused than I already wuz.
Here's a new thread, hopefully this will explain what am trying to fix.
Here is a link to the gallery I am having trouble with.
http://ruhavingfun.smugmug.com/gallery/3224266

When I hover over an image, my caption is preceded by my nickname. example; RUhavingfun > "my caption"
None of my other galleries do this. I just want only my caption to appear when someone hovers over an image in this gallery, without "RUhavingfun >"

Thanks

Wayne

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    WAB wrote:
    Hello moderator;
    I started a thread regarding nicknames that has got me more confused than I already wuz.
    Here's a new thread, hopefully this will explain what am trying to fix.
    Here is a link to the gallery I am having trouble with.
    http://ruhavingfun.smugmug.com/gallery/3224266

When I hover over an image, my caption is preceded by my nickname. example; RUhavingfun > "my caption"
    None of my other galleries do this. I just want only my caption to appear when someone hovers over an image in this gallery, without "RUhavingfun >"

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

I answered you in the other thread as well, but I'll say it here. As far as I know, you'll need to hide breadcrumbs from your galleries in order to remove the breadcrumb from your text bubbles. You can hide breadcrumbs as part of the hide owner feature (this would also lose the nickname from your gallery url and it will hide any customized header, footer, etc.). Or, you can hide breadcrumbs in your CSS . I believe this code will do the trick:

#breadcrumb {display: block; font-size: 0px; color: white; }
    #breadcrumb a.nav { display: none;}
    #breadcrumb span.title { display: none; }

-Anne