Options

Tasmanian Bridges

timbo-bagginstimbo-baggins Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited August 3, 2007 in Landscapes
A couple of bridge shots from Tasmania, Richmond Bridge and Tasman Bridge.

untitled1copyld4.jpg

120707008hx8.jpg

080707069qz9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    toadlettoadlet Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    Nice series
    Hello Timbo,

Nice photos you are sharing, and welcome to the forums. I like the Tasman Bridge at night - its a nice bridge to capture and you have done a nice job to capture it with some light in the sky as well, the 'star' lights also add to your photo. I was just at the Richmond Bridge yesterday and its always a nice one to capture, and to capture in a unique way as well. How you have taken it is interesting with the light coming through, and the side that is probably less taken by toursits who park on the other side and take photos from there. I had a look at your website as well and enjoyed looking at your photos.
    So I take it you live in Tasmania? Its a nice and wonderful place to photograph. My site has photos from Tassie as well. Might bump into you sometime!

A couple of bridge shots from Tasmania, Richmond Bridge and Tasman Bridge.

• Options
    timbo-bagginstimbo-baggins Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    Yes mate I live in Tassie, I love it here. I am over on the Eastern Shore.
    Probably already passed you in the street thumb.gif
    toadlet wrote:
    Hello Timbo,

Nice photos you are sharing, and welcome to the forums. I like the Tasman Bridge at night - its a nice bridge to capture and you have done a nice job to capture it with some light in the sky as well, the 'star' lights also add to your photo. I was just at the Richmond Bridge yesterday and its always a nice one to capture, and to capture in a unique way as well. How you have taken it is interesting with the light coming through, and the side that is probably less taken by toursits who park on the other side and take photos from there. I had a look at your website as well and enjoyed looking at your photos.
    So I take it you live in Tasmania? Its a nice and wonderful place to photograph. My site has photos from Tassie as well. Might bump into you sometime!