Receiving error "resolution to low to print"

MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
edited August 3, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just received a email from a customer trying to purchase photos and they are receiving an error "The resolution of this photo is too low to print"

I played around and noticed when individual photos are placed into my cart - everything is fine. It is only when you try and use the buy "multiple photos" that you receive this error. The photos resolution is fine - anywhere from 2.74-3.16MB. I assume this is new and from the cart upgradeas?

This accurs in ALL galleries - once that I have already sold many photos from in the past - but here is an example gallery:

http://mlkimages.smugmug.com/gallery/3078201#168330971

Michael

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    I just received a email from a customer trying to purchase photos and they are receiving an error "The resolution of this photo is too low to print"

I played around and noticed when individual photos are placed into my cart - everything is fine. It is only when you try and use the buy "multiple photos" that you receive this error. The photos resolution is fine - anywhere from 2.74-3.16MB. I assume this is new and from the cart upgradeas?

This accurs in ALL galleries - once that I have already sold many photos from in the past - but here is an example gallery:

Michael
    Getting same thing here for adding bulk.

Also when adding one to cart and then back to photos and add another
    they is no view cart to see all in there without going back out to click view
    cart. It does says how many in cart at bottom.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 3, 2007

Michael

Hi Michael,

Sorry about this! Our SmugSorcerers are busy working on a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    Should be all fixed. Let us know if you find out otherwise, okay?

Sorry for the hassle!
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    Working great now, thanks.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog