Options

monoslideshow

JaredJared Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited September 30, 2007 in SmugMug API Support & Integrations
Has anyone embedded Monoslideshow in their smugmug? Im interested in using it in my header or biobox, but running into problems since I dont know how to make it work over different domains (for the xml, js, & swf files hosted on googlepages), and only get message: Error loading slideShow "monoslideshow.xml". Any insight as to how this is done would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    Don't think Smugmug supports Flash..."Monoslideshow is a Flash® slideshow to view your images in a web page."
  • Options
    JaredJared Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited August 3, 2007
    Sure it does
    Yes she do; Ive got other Flash objects embedded in my smugmug here and here and everything's great. I just dont know how to successfully embed the monoslideshow because I dont know how to handle my relative/absolute root problem with my xml file over the two different domains....I dont know enough about how it works in order to make it happen.

It seems as though after I embed the swf, it cant find the files necessary to fully run. I was hoping someone on here had already tried it at some point and could fill me in on where they put the javascript and what code needs to be added to the xml, if necessary.
  • Options
    clousephotoclousephoto Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2007
    Jared wrote:
    Yes she do; Ive got other Flash objects embedded in my smugmug here and here and everything's great. I just dont know how to successfully embed the monoslideshow because I dont know how to handle my relative/absolute root problem with my xml file over the two different domains....I dont know enough about how it works in order to make it happen.

It seems as though after I embed the swf, it cant find the files necessary to fully run. I was hoping someone on here had already tried it at some point and could fill me in on where they put the javascript and what code needs to be added to the xml, if necessary.
    <object enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="monoslideshow.swf?dataFile=monoslideshow.xml?source=monoslideshow/" height="500" width="935">
    <param name="movie" value="monoslideshow.swf?dataFile=monoslideshow.xml?source=monoslideshow/" />
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
    <param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
    </object>
    <msprm name="movie" value="monoslideshow.swf?dataFile=monoslideshow.xml&showLogo=false&showVersionInfo=false />
    <msprm name="allownetworking" value="internal" />
    <msprm name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
    <msprm name="enableJSURL" value="false" />
    <msprm name="enableHREF" value="false" />
    <msprm name="saveEmbedTags" value="true" />
    <msprm name="quality" value="high"/>

</mspobj>