Can't save bio

Karenl39Karenl39 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited October 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just tried to edit my bio. I hit the save button and it still says it is saving 5 minutes later. I am using firefox and have disabled norton. Last night, I was using IE on a different computer and when I would click the add photos button, nothing happened. I then closed IE and used firefox and I was able to add photos that way. I do not have norton on that computer.

Comments

• Karenl39Karenl39 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    Karenl39 wrote:
    I just tried to edit my bio. I hit the save button and it still says it is saving 5 minutes later. I am using firefox and have disabled norton. Last night, I was using IE on a different computer and when I would click the add photos button, nothing happened. I then closed IE and used firefox and I was able to add photos that way. I do not have norton on that computer.

Ok, now it works.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    This is always due to a customizing error. Something in the bio box that causes the page to break (like an unclosed
    :)

Tip:

You can always always anytime anytime edit the bio box from your control panel, even if the bio is broken :)
  • cjlacourcjlacour Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 11, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    You can always always anytime anytime edit the bio box from your control panel, even if the bio is broken :)

Where in the control panel?
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    cjlacour wrote:
    Where in the control panel?
    It's under the settings tab.

passwords: change | guest password: change | bio: change | mail preferences:
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog