Maybe the grass IS greener....

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited February 21, 2005 in People
....on the other side? :dunno

He didn't say. :cry

16280577-L.jpg
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 21, 2005
    heheh, funny! nice capture. great color, comp and DOF.
  • ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    heheh, funny! nice capture. great color, comp and DOF.
    Thanks. He was so friendly - no food involved! :):
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    I have looked at this shot several times now and still makes me smile. Great capture. I like the DOF.

Is he yours?
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    I have looked at this shot several times now and still makes me smile. Great capture. I like the DOF.

Is he yours?
    No, they don't let me keep animals....:uhoh He's at Carl Sandburg's home, in Hendersonville, NC. Tons and tons to shoot there, and the weather changes here so quick you never run out of subject matter.