Help Me Decide (Repost)

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited August 4, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ok I messed up the other thread, so I decided to repost...Sorry for the confusion, but I didn't know how to fix it...Thanks for your thoughts....

I have one that I like, My son Likes another, and Someone Else likes another...so I wanted to see what the masses thought...

Doctor can you delete the other thread...Thanks..

269688129.jpg

"Under The Pier"

269688135.jpg

"Lazy Sunday Afternoon"

269688132.jpg

"Waiting"
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Which One Do You Think?? 15 votes

Under The Pier
93% 14 votes
Lazy Sunday Afternoon
6% 1 vote
Waiting
0% 0 votes
Hurry Reshoot, Deadline is Near....
0% 0 votes

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    Well since u said pretty please
    1,3,2 - I love the pier shot! The composition gives it that slightly discombobulated feeling of actually being washed under the pier. It is a lot less painful looking at it from my couch. lol I'm definitely envious - the color of the waters in FL are so much more vibrant than here. Great image.
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    Thanks, I was leaning towards the pier...
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    I too voted for under the pier.

Although I think you should clone out the light leakage between the concrete pillars on the left side.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    I've been out of pocket, and I see you posted your entry already, but I agree. It's your artistic view for sure! Very nice!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..