Can't seem to find the "related" keywords display.

papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
edited January 13, 2008 in SmugMug Support
[edit...that should be "find", not "fine" in the title.]

I've been looking for it off and on all morning. How/where do I find the display that shows the two-line list of keywords and related keywords?

I force my galleries to Journal style. Might that have anything to do with it?

I know I've seen it before, but nothing I try seems to get me there today. As I recall , you don't have to be logged-in either...right?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    papajay wrote:
    I force my galleries to Journal style. Might that have anything to do with it?
    Yes.
    Related keywords links are in SmugMug style, only.
  • papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Yes.
    Related keywords links are in SmugMug style, only.

Thanks Andy...guess I should have "bothered' you with this in the first place! I must have spent the better part of an hour, at least, frustrated and totally inadequate at not being able to find it when I knew it was there somewhere.

I even went to the "full help" help pages and drilled down to read every line and follow every link I could find about the subject!

Nowhere (not that I found, anyway) does HELP say anything about related keywords showing up ONLY in Smugmug style. Obviously, it should! Since I force my galleries to Journal, the whole thing is sort of moot (except for me, since I can set ONE gallery to SmugMug style in order to take advantage of the search functionality related keywords provides).
    edited August 5, 2007
    papajay wrote:
    Nowhere (not that I found, anyway) does HELP say anything about related keywords showing up ONLY in Smugmug style. Obviously, it should!

AnneBug! I'll let her know.
    edited January 12, 2008
    papajay wrote:
    Thanks Andy...guess I should have "bothered' you with this in the first place! I must have spent the better part of an hour, at least, frustrated and totally inadequate at not being able to find it when I knew it was there somewhere.

I even went to the "full help" help pages and drilled down to read every line and follow every link I could find about the subject!

Nowhere (not that I found, anyway) does HELP say anything about related keywords showing up ONLY in Smugmug style. Obviously, it should! Since I force my galleries to Journal, the whole thing is sort of moot (except for me, since I can set ONE gallery to SmugMug style in order to take advantage of the search functionality related keywords provides).
    Help page updated to reflect that related keywords are only in SmugMug viewing style. Thanks!
  • papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Help page updated to reflect that related keywords are only in SmugMug viewing style. Thanks!

Thanks Andy...much better now.