website...

BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
edited August 6, 2007 in Cameras
Hey folks...

About a week ago, someone posted the web address for a site that deals in used cameras, lenses and equipment. can't find the post anymore, and wondering if who ever it was could give me the site address again. it was something like cem or tem.com... a very short address...

thanks!
B
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My Smug Gallery

Comments

• BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    never mind... found it KEH.com... i think that was it?? anyway, if anyone has other sites they're fond of... let me know!
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My Smug Gallery
  • KRFamiliarKRFamiliar Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    Briggie wrote:
    never mind... found it KEH.com... i think that was it?? anyway, if anyone has other sites they're fond of... let me know!

Nope, thats it. You can also buy used at adorama, and b&h has open box specials lol :p.
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    You may also watch Craigslist in your area for gear of your choosing...

http://montreal.craigslist.org/pho/

Good luck...
  • BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    cool...thanks for the info folks! i'll check that out!! looking for a Wacom tablet to use with PS Elements...

Have a great week!
    B

My Smug Gallery