Any Maxpreps shooters here

RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
edited August 6, 2007 in Sports
how is the revenue ?
do you like shooting for them ?

Comments

• dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    Hey Randy...are you talking about the Maxpreps internet site for high school??

I picked up an account there but didn't do anything with it. I was only shooting baseball & softball for 1 school & was putting them on my own site. the girls won the state championship in class 1A in wisconsin.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    dbaker1221 wrote:
    Hey Randy...are you talking about the Maxpreps internet site for high school??

I picked up an account there but didn't do anything with it. I was only shooting baseball & softball for 1 school & was putting them on my own site. the girls won the state championship in class 1A in wisconsin.

yes Dave, that's the one
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    I joined MaxPreps late last spring; in time to publish a couple of lacrosse and a couple of soccer galleries.

In answer to your specific question, I'm waiting for the upcoming football season to determine that.

I can tell you, and so will the MaxPreps folks, that they are extremely selective in the photographs that they will publish on the website. It can be somewhat frustrating getting galleries accepted, but I guess in the end, it causes you to become a better sports photographer.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site