Unbelievable Entries

TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
edited August 5, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Obviously, a lot of people can relate to the theme this round. It is evident by the number of entries. Even so, my jaw dropped and hit the floor when I was looking at the images that were submitted. Even the ones that are a far stretch for the theme are still amazing. I feel sorry for the judges - they definitely have a tough road because every photo is fantastic. Simply unbelievable.

Comments

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    Travis wrote:
    Obviously, a lot of people can relate to the theme this round. It is evident by the number of entries. Even so, my jaw dropped and hit the floor when I was looking at the images that were submitted. Even the ones that are a far stretch for the theme are still amazing. I feel sorry for the judges - they definitely have a tough road because every photo is fantastic. Simply unbelievable.

thumb.gif15524779-Ti.gif :slurp
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote