Ok I'm Having a RELAPSE..HELP (Pretty Please..)

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited August 6, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
As I said I did a couple of pics...

and although I like my PRESENT entry "Under the Pier"....I am torn...between these two. (My present entry in lps 10 and the following one)

269917256.jpg

Under the Pier....

269933694.jpg

All By Myself....
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Confuzzled 13 votes

Under The Pier
69% 9 votes
All By Myself
15% 2 votes
Keep the Present Entry..
15% 2 votes

Comments

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    Thanks to all that voted....I am relieved now...it appears that "perhaps" I have made a good choice...Under the Pier it is...even if I wasn't supposed to be there..........:D
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    I think I am confused. I like the first one here, which I think is the one you have entered so I voted for option 3. ne_nau.gif The current entry looks like a crop of the original entry to eliminate the light showing through on the left between a couple of the pilings. Anyway, I loved the original and love the cropped version more. So that is my vote. Good luck in this tough field!!

Virginia

Email
  • VizhonVizhon Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    IMHO

Really, it's a no brainer. Not sure why you got stuck on the other one, but as an objective viewer of it, it at least needs cropping to work. Simply put, the pier cut off at the top of the frame like that with everyone chopped off at the waist, it just a little disturbing. If you recropped it at the bottom of the pier without all the legs and activity going on at the top edge, it would look much better.
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    Definitely #1
    IMHO. The 2nd just doesn't have the energy of the first and energy, whether kinetic or in motion, is what I think of when I think of surf. Then again, I'm usually wrong so maybe you should go with the 2nd. Oh shi.... I'm so confused, maybe I should just go to bed.

(really, I like #1)

edit: I'm sorry, I didn't see the thighs in the 2nd one the first time around....that changes everthing
    edited August 5, 2007
    Travis wrote:
    (really, I like #1)

edit: I'm sorry, I didn't see the thighs in the 2nd one the first time around....that changes everthing

Too Funny JT.....

The reason I liked number two was because of the "Thighs" in the corner and a number of other reasons...

Have a good one all, and thanks for the vote/thoughts/opinions...ALWAYS appreciated.
  • FeliciaFelicia Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    Under the pier, dear. :D
    "Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."

www.feliciabphotography.com
    edited August 5, 2007
    Felicia wrote:
    Under the pier, dear. :D

OH Felicia...that sounds like an invite....(In the words of Jack Nicholson) "If I was that kind of girl, it would do it for me".....KIDDING :D:D:D:D
  • m_granitem_granite Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    #2 is really nice. Good perspective on the 3: sand, water & pier. And added with a female lying in the corner. I didn't know number was at first glance, but then I did. clap.gif
    Alex Q.
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:
    OH Felicia...that sounds like an invite....(In the words of Jack Nicholson) "If I was that kind of girl, it would do it for me".....KIDDING :D:D:D:D

Oh, I should have gone to bed a long time ago. :-)
    edited August 5, 2007
    Travis wrote:
    Oh, I should have gone to bed a long time ago. :-)

Yeah Me Too....Laughing.gif...I am getting slap happy...

Night All

PS: M. Granite...thanks for your comments, exactly some of the reasons that had me "confuzzled".
    edited August 6, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:

:tiptoe I'm not touchin' that one!

Hey, sleepy heads! It's still only 9:35 out here! The night is still young! There's still partyin' to happen!...

Okay, I'm off to sleep, too. :D

edited August 6, 2007
    Felicia wrote:
    :tiptoe I'm not touchin' that one!

Hey, sleepy heads! It's still only 9:35 out here! The night is still young! There's still partyin' to happen!...

Okay, I'm off to sleep, too. :D

Ha Ha...I wasn't either......I guess you have to see the movie with Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt and Cuba Gooding Jr...to understand what I mean't.."As Good As It Gets". :D
    edited August 6, 2007
    Seen it! Loved it! My favorite line is "Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here." rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

edited August 6, 2007
    Felicia wrote:
    Seen it! Loved it! My favorite line is "Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here." rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Oh yeah...I Love this Movie.....

"Why Can't I have a NORMAL Boyfriend..is that too much to ask"...lmao