Those Eyes

Peter McLarenPeter McLaren Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited August 7, 2007 in People
While in Indonesia last year I was stopped at the lights and spied this young girl inquisitively glancing my way. I quickly rolled down the car window and managed a quick snap shot of 'Those Eyes'

.............Enjoy, Peter

Comments

• ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    Hey Peter, cute girl and i like this quick "catch" expression. I think image can use some lighting adjustment along with contrast. :D
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Tackylady1Tackylady1 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    That is a great candid shot. I wonder why she isn't wearing a helmet.
  • Peter McLarenPeter McLaren Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2007
    Tackylady1 wrote:
    That is a great candid shot. I wonder why she isn't wearing a helmet.

Helmets are not required in Indonesia. Its quite common to see mom, dad and at least 3 children plus their market purchases (live chickens etc) all on one of these small bikes. the average laborer type of income is around $1.45 US. That is why only the driver has a helmet....
  • ~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2007
    Helmets are not required in Indonesia. Its quite common to see mom, dad and at least 3 children plus their market purchases (live chickens etc) all on one of these small bikes. the average laborer type of income is around $1.45 US. That is why only the driver has a helmet....

That's sad! Why does the driver have one? Is that her parent? If so, he needs to take his helmet off & give it to her.

ANYHOW none of that is your fault, and you are right, she does have captivating eyes. Nice shot!