Options

FS: 70-200 $489, 85/1.8 $289 shipped with UV filter

rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited August 28, 2007 in House of Canon
Note: I use google checkout for all my sales now since there is no fee until December for credit card transactions. It's as easy or easier than paypal. Read more here: checkout.google.com. If you still want to use paypal just add 3% to all prices below.

180056319-L.jpg

180056355-L.jpg

SOLD Excellent condition 70-200 f4 (non-IS) -- NOW $489 was $499 UU04xx date code. Glass is perfect. Body is mint. Only one dust speck that does not affect IQ. Box and all original items included. Bonus cheap 67mm UV filter included. Hood has usual marks.

SOLD Excellent condition 85/1.8 -- NOW $289 was $299 Box and all original items. 4 or 5 tiny dust specks, no effect to IQ. Body is great, but in bright light one tiny mark on black shiny part (pic below.) Bonus cheap Quantaray UV filter included.

I'm a regular on FM with handle rwalls3. Ebay Id: rwalls3tx.

Thanks for looking.

Ryan

Comments

• Options
    rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited August 9, 2007
    70-200 still available. 85 has sold.
  • Options
    WideOpenStudioWideOpenStudio Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Thanks for the Great 24-70L
    and sorry it's taken so long to give you any feedback. We're in the middle of moving a house (that's right, not just our stuff, the whole house) so it literally took me 2 weeks to really check out my new toy. Amazing I know, but true. At any rate, I love the 24-70 2.8L, and y'all should go ahead and buy from this guy, the stuff is first rate.

Michael
  • Options
    johnbjohnb Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 28, 2007
    Thanks
    Ryan,

I also need to thank you for the 85MM. It was nicer than you described it and I really like it and appreciate your help and patience. Hope we can do business again and would highly recommend you to others.
  • Options
    themittythemitty Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 28, 2007
    Canon 70-200mm
    PM sent