Statistics question

LonnyLonny Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited August 8, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm new here, but really like the site -- very professional, intelligen, and respectful.

My question is whether there's a way as a standard subscriber to know whether prints of my photos have been ordered and/or how many download of my photos have been made.

I take photos of my son's high school cross country team and will use this site as a vehicle for sharing the photos. I'm not planning on earning anything from these photos, but would like to know how many have been printed/downloaded.

Thanks,

Lonny

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2007
    Lonny wrote:
    I'm new here, but really like the site -- very professional, intelligen, and respectful.

My question is whether there's a way as a standard subscriber to know whether prints of my photos have been ordered and/or how many download of my photos have been made.

I take photos of my son's high school cross country team and will use this site as a vehicle for sharing the photos. I'm not planning on earning anything from these photos, but would like to know how many have been printed/downloaded.

Thanks,

Lonny
    Hi Lonny, wave.gif Welcome! You can get stats, sure :)

Here's how:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/acctreport

We only track (and report on) pro sales that have a markup - so we can't give you info on any prints that may have been sold on your site as a standard subscriber.