Smugmug help... newb to SM..

Bayer-Z28Bayer-Z28 Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
edited August 9, 2007 in SmugMug Support
WHere is "THis is me" under Photo tools.. and where is "photo tools"? I tried looking under the control pannel... I'm a Power user, btw..

Also.. How do I delete a pic?

Lastly (for now), if someone wants my pic bad enough, they can just right click and save as... why would they buy it and how do I avoid people stealing my pics? I'm working on a water mark under PS... I'll have to reload a bunch, or all, of my pics.

THanx...
Auto enthusiast. I drive a 2000 Camaro Z28. LOADED w/ mods.

Camera: Nikon D80, 18-55 f3.5 stocker & 18-200 Nikon VR.... with a small collection of filters..

My Smugmug.. STILL Under construction.
http://bayer-Z28.smugmug.com

Comments

• StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2007
    Bayer-Z28 wrote:
    WHere is "THis is me" under Photo tools.. and where is "photo tools"? .

choose a photo, then there should be a drop-down menu under it.
  • Bayer-Z28Bayer-Z28 Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2007
    ^ AHH! Ok.. THanx boss!.. :D

Dang.. I love this stuff... :) .. Smugmug was defenetly worth the money so far.. a spot for all my better shots..
    Auto enthusiast. I drive a 2000 Camaro Z28. LOADED w/ mods.

Camera: Nikon D80, 18-55 f3.5 stocker & 18-200 Nikon VR.... with a small collection of filters..

My Smugmug.. STILL Under construction.
    http://bayer-Z28.smugmug.com
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,341 moderator
    edited August 9, 2007
    Bayer-Z28 wrote:
    Lastly (for now), if someone wants my pic bad enough, they can just right click and save as... why would they buy it and how do I avoid people stealing my pics? I'm working on a water mark under PS... I'll have to reload a bunch, or all, of my pics.

THanx...
    I'd recommend that you disable display of the originals. Doing a right-click save (or a screen capture) of the other images won't provide a good resolution for printing - although you're absolutely right that there are folks out there who will grab anything they can see on the web.

--- Denise