Options

Dgrin Monthly Assignments Are Here

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited August 13, 2007 in Technique
Hear ye, hear ye!

One whole year has passed since the moment we started our Weekly Assignments.

While WAs being a great fun and are not going away any time soon (in fact, they are going to be even more fun! stay tuned!), I'm trilled to introduce a new venue of the Dgrin Academy: Monthly Assignments.

In this new class we're going to dig deep. Take time to prepare and to explore each topic in details. The participants are encouraged to rethink thier work and reshoot/reprocess, thus reaching new the heights in their skills and understanding of photography. Naturally, be prepared for a much stronger C&C.

Another big new thing for MA: for each new "class" we're going to have a new "professor", an expert in the particular field. This way we all will be able to learn from the best...:-)

And finally: our first MA class is now in session and it's right here...
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    Bayer-Z28Bayer-Z28 Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2007
    I don't think I'm good enough for a MA yet.. But we'll see what happens (SLR maybe!)
    Auto enthusiast. I drive a 2000 Camaro Z28. LOADED w/ mods.

Camera: Nikon D80, 18-55 f3.5 stocker & 18-200 Nikon VR.... with a small collection of filters..

My Smugmug.. STILL Under construction.
    http://bayer-Z28.smugmug.com
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2007
    Bayer-Z28 wrote:
    I don't think I'm good enough for a MA yet.. But we'll see what happens (SLR maybe!)
    It's mostly gonna be about the light (not always though)... You don't need LF/MF to do MAs :-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"