Options

Ch33 Sebastian

rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
edited February 24, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I've done some indoor shooting today and did not have the challenge in mind, but while looking at the results I discovered 2 that seemed to fit. :rofl
Which one do you like better or are both really bad? I'm open for any kind of criticism.

16387338-L.jpg

16387347-L.jpg

click on pictures for EXIF.

Thanks,
Sebastian
Sebastian
SmugMug Support Hero

Comments

• Options
    BridgeCityBridgeCity Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2005
    Love the idea, and I think the first one shows much more emotion
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2005
    I see a little bit of emotion in No. 1. Maybe surprise or curiosity, but I would not say that the emotion is obvious.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2005
    I've done some indoor shooting today and did not have the challenge in mind, but while looking at the results I discovered 2 that seemed to fit. rolleyes1.gif
    Which one do you like better or are both really bad? I'm open for any kind of criticism.

16387338-L.jpg

16387347-L.jpg

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Hi, Sebastian
    It is hard for me to see the emotion in either photo. ne_nau.gif
    I see some suprise in the second photo.

Good Luck,
    Chuck,
    Marshall, NC
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2005
    Reminds me of...

thatsallfolks.jpg
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2005
    Thanks for your input. Looks like I interprete more in the photos than there is, because I shot them. I guess it's harder than I thought to show emotion in such a narrow window.

@fish: lol that brings up some memories...it's some time ago that I watched this show. rolleyes1.gif
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2005
    Without a title or context I wasn't sure which emotions they were, so maybe not strong enough, but I still like the shots clap.gif
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Without a title or context I wasn't sure which emotions they were, so maybe not strong enough, but I still like the shots clap.gif
    without a title, I thought no. 2 showed strong curiosity....can you reshoot with the eye squinting a bit more? I think it's very very cool. :)
  • Options
    mslammersmslammers Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2005
    I've done some indoor shooting today and did not have the challenge in mind, but while looking at the results I discovered 2 that seemed to fit. rolleyes1.gif

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian,

Interesting photos but don't show me any emotion. More of the trick shot approach.