Options

Critic these photo's for me

bavasshokiebavasshokie Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited August 12, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
So I went to a fair tonight and took some motion shots of some of the rides and I have no idea if they are good or not. Well I guess to me they are but more importantly is how other people see them. So please take a second and tell me what you think! Please!

182916094-M.jpg

182916667-M.jpg

182907573-M.jpg

182894518-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2007
    So I went to a fair tonight and took some motion shots of some of the rides and I have no idea if they are good or not. Well I guess to me they are but more importantly is how other people see them. So please take a second and tell me what you think! Please!

My personal choice is the last one :D
    Second would be the first image, I would have liked to have seen the whole wheel in the shot.

You can be the judge of mine in a couple more months when I have a go at things that spin and glow in the night thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    bavasshokiebavasshokie Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    My personal choice is the last one :D
    Second would be the first image, I would have liked to have seen the whole wheel in the shot.

You can be the judge of mine in a couple more months when I have a go at things that spin and glow in the night thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing ..... Skippy :D

I agree about the first shot I would have loved to been able to get the whole fariswheel in the shot but, because of the was the fair was set up it could not happen they had these lights up behind it and just destroyed the shot of the whole thing. Here I did take a pic anyway to see how it came out

182914537-M.jpg