Safari/OSX -- getting an image URL?

kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
edited August 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm not a Safari nor OSX user. Can somebody answer this question from woodnet (another site that I particpate in?) Question pasted below.
Thanks,
-joel

"Can I link photos from my SmugMug account? Do they support remote hosting, or whatever you call it? If so, can someone tell me how to find the appripriate links? Here's my problem -

I'm Running Safari, Mac OS-X. For an image on WoodworkersWeb, for example, I would go to View/View Source, search for jpg, and copy the link to the photo. (I think in Windows you can just right click on the image). Then on my Woodnet post, I'd paste this into an "Image" Instant UBB thingy.

In a smugmug gallery, however, View Source seems to show higher level info, but doesn't reference the JPG files. I guess they're at a deeper level somehow. I'm obviously not a web programmer!

Can someone tell me how to find the link info I need, for the individual photos - if it's possible?

Thanks,
Aram"

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2007
    Check out the tutorial we have on posting pictures. It's in my signature, and in the Tutorials section, in the navbar, top of the page.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited August 15, 2007
    DavidTO wrote:
    Check out the tutorial we have on posting pictures. It's in my signature, and in the Tutorials section, in the navbar, top of the page.

Ah, the good old "Share Photo" button.

Thanks, Dave.

-joel