Options

SOLD: Sigma 30 1.4

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited August 15, 2007 in House of Canon
Like new (1.5 month old) Sigma 30 1.4 for sale.
USA model purchased from an authorized dealer in late June 2007. Includes box and all that is supplied when new.

I had the lens calibrated by Sigma USA and it is extremely sharp.
Not counting my focus test shots, I've probably run less than a dozen shots through it.

Here is the link to 100% crops of my test shots at f/1.4, 2, 2.8 and 4.
http://GTIkeda.smugmug.com/gallery/3306830/1/184102456
No sharpening applied in camera and there was no post processing, just 100% cropping and changing to 72 ppi for web upload.

I bought this lens for my XTi, but now find that most of my shooting is with my Mark III. Because the Sigma 30 vignettes on the 1.3x crop Mark III at f/4 and under, I’m selling it to fund the purchase of a 30-35mm lens that can be used on my Mark III.

I’d be happy to assist you with any warranty service that the lens might require later on down the road.

$385 shipped to CONUS locations. I’m happy to ship to locations other than CONUS, but that will be at a slight additional cost. Payment by money order, check or e-check is preferred. Please add 3% if you wish to pay by regular Paypal payment.

I'm fairly new to Canon, but I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Miranda, Photo.net and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda. My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 86+ photographic equipment transactions.

Thanks for looking.

Comments