OK my next stupid question

BaggyBaggy Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited August 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi all

Can I password protect a sub category rather than all the albums in it (individuall)

Ie if I have a sub category called "client Z" it would be easier for him to just use the password when accessing the sub category rather than all the galleries one at a time?

Comments

• BenBen Vanilla Admin Posts: 513 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 15, 2007
    Unfortunately, there is no way to password protect an entire sub-category. Passwords can only be applied at the site-wide level or the gallery level. Sorry!
    Smug since 2003
  • AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2007
    Baggy wrote:
    Hi all

Can I password protect a sub category rather than all the albums in it (individuall)

Ie if I hve a sub category called "client Z" it would be easier for him to just use the password when accessing the sub category rather than all the galleries one at a time?

Just a thought:

If you give all the galleries in that subcategory the SAME password, then your visitors will only need to enter the password one time. They'll get access to all galleries with that same password automagically.

-Anne
  • BaggyBaggy Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2007
    Thanks Both
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    Just a thought:

If you give all the galleries in that subcategory the SAME password, then your visitors will only need to enter the password one time. They'll get access to all galleries with that same password automagically.

-Anne

OK that will do what I want TVM

automagically :D