Need some help viewing

BSleumanBSleuman Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited August 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Howdy,

I have a strange problem and need some direction. I'm running XP Pro + IE 7.0.573011. I have a pro account and have for roughly 1-1/2 years. My best friend also has a pro account which I have been visiting weekly (problem free) for 1-1/2 years. In the last 2 days I have not been able to view 2 of her galleries without bombing out when I go from Smugmug view to medium view. I have checked other machines running IE + Foxfire and they work just fine. I have moved the problem machine (Dell laptop) from home to office and still cannot view 2 galleries.

Friends which I have asked to check the galleries have no problems. What could be my laptops problem? How can I futher test this machine? What am I looking for?

Friends site www.kathiefox.com
Category - Fresh Catches
Problem galleries - Eastern State + July 07
Other galleries in this category work correct. Other SM sites work fine.

What's a guy to do? Please point me to my next step to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2007
    BSleuman wrote:
    Howdy,

I have a strange problem and need some direction. I'm running XP Pro + IE 7.0.573011. I have a pro account and have for roughly 1-1/2 years. My best friend also has a pro account which I have been visiting weekly (problem free) for 1-1/2 years. In the last 2 days I have not been able to view 2 of her galleries without bombing out when I go from Smugmug view to medium view. I have checked other machines running IE + Foxfire and they work just fine. I have moved the problem machine (Dell laptop) from home to office and still cannot view 2 galleries.

Friends which I have asked to check the galleries have no problems. What could be my laptops problem? How can I futher test this machine? What am I looking for?

Friends site www.kathiefox.com
    Category - Fresh Catches
    Problem galleries - Eastern State + July 07
    Other galleries in this category work correct. Other SM sites work fine.

What's a guy to do? Please point me to my next step to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,
    Have you seen this thread?

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=67681
    and this
    http://smugmug.jot.com/WikiHome/NortonProblems
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • BSleumanBSleuman Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Allen,

No, I hadn't seen those threads and yes they seem to have solved the problem. Thanks for your help and timely response. I owe you one.