Options

Blue, Gold and Goo!

Grizzle6Grizzle6 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited August 17, 2007 in Landscapes
Proper exposure wasn't the only challenge for me in making this image. The bigger issue was not letting myself or my tripod sink into the wet muck that made up the bottom of this particular drainage. Another shot from my trip to Lake Powell. Would've liked a bit softer light, but I had another location planned for sunset... Thanks for looking!

184620741-L.jpg
It's all ball bearings these days...

www.adambarkerphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited August 17, 2007
    Cool shot, Adam. That whole area, Page, etc, can keep a photographer busy for a lifetime.

I visited your gallery, and the thing that grabbed me the most is your skiing shots. They made my adrenalin pump. You must be a fellow powder hound to have gotten those shots. thumb.gif

Cheers,
    -joel
  • Options
    Grizzle6Grizzle6 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    kdog wrote:
    Cool shot, Adam. That whole area, Page, etc, can keep a photographer busy for a lifetime.

I visited your gallery, and the thing that grabbed me the most is your skiing shots. They made my adrenalin pump. You must be a fellow powder hound to have gotten those shots. thumb.gif

Cheers,
    -joel

Thanks Joel. Skiing has pretty much ruled my life since a young age. In fact, that is the hardest time for me actually shoot pictures. It takes a lot for me to relinquish my ski time and commit to photography for the day. However--it always seems to satisfy whether behind the lens or in front of it. Cheers!

Adam
    It's all ball bearings these days...

www.adambarkerphotography.com