BeamCatcher

BeamCatcherBeamCatcher Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited August 21, 2007 in People
Hi All! What a FANTASTIC page this is! Found it yesterday and guess it's time to jump in... at the deep end! I am a man from Norway living in in Ireland and LOVE taking pictures. Would be cool to hear how you feel about my stuff. This one was taken back home in the shower, bit the flash bounsed and that's about it. Cheers! Ivar :barb
Canon 7D
Canon 16-35mm f2.8 II
Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM
Canon Speedlite 550EX

http://www.beamcatcher.com/layout/Pictures.html

Comments

• k2butterk2butter Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    Beautiful photo, very nice conversion.... your model is gorgeous!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 17, 2007
    very nice-

and welcome to dgrin-
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    15524779-Ti.gif with the above. Lovely lady. Nice conversion, but I'm thinking that you could make the whites a little brighter and darks a little darker - like this (hope you don't mind - I'll pull it down if you ask)

Oh, and, WELCOME!
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    Hi All! What a FANTASTIC page this is! Found it yesterday and guess it's time to jump in... at the deep end! I am a man from Norway living in in Ireland and LOVE taking pictures. Would be cool to hear how you feel about my stuff. This one was taken back home in the shower, bit the flash bounsed and that's about it. Cheers! Ivar wings.gif

Welcome aboard Ivar :D

You know, when a woman is just plain and simply Beautiful,
    it doesn't matter what she wears, or does not wear,
    she will always look Beautiful nod.gif

Nice shot thumb.gif .......... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    GoRGeOuS
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • BeamCatcherBeamCatcher Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    Hi again folks!
    Thaning you all for warm welcome!

Scott: I like it with abit more "harsh". but have come to terms with folks with crappy screens, thus adjusted down a bit to let all see all "levels". Nice to know the feeling here is different! Have to keep that in mind.

The rest of you: Pardon moi.. but now I will pop in and see what you have. Again. thanks and see you around! clap.gif

Ivar :ivar
    Canon 7D
    Canon 16-35mm f2.8 II
    Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM
    Canon Speedlite 550EX

http://www.beamcatcher.com/layout/Pictures.html
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    Hi there, and welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

Glad you found us. You'll find we're a friendly group of people, and there are lots of people with lots of knowledge, ideas and suggestions. See my signature on how to do most anything around here. Questions? Let us know, please!

Lovely shot, and woman. I really like the shot, but agree with Scott that the whites could be more white and the blacks more black.

Cheers,